Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beyond the Black Gate


Maybe I'm jumping on a bandwagon here, but I have to admit the old-school blogging community has drawn me in over the last few weeks, and I'm hoping the format will be as good a creative outlet as it has been an inspiration.

At any rate, content you can expect to see here includes:

Old-school gaming content: New monsters, spells, and magic items for your old-school games. I plan on keeping the format as universal as possible, leaning towards use with Swords&Wizardry, Labyrinth Lord, and OSRIC, and maybe even something for the newest system!

Megadungeon Musings: Thoughts on my slowly developing megadungeon, the Forsaken Halls. I'll be posting the various steps, inspirations, and ideas of the process. I'll also be posting some fleshed out location, for dropping into your own dungeons.

Genre Influences: Items from genre literature, art, music, film, and games that inspire and influence the old-school "feeling".

Those and whatever other ramblings I feel I should share...

2 comments:

  1. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, but on the other hand you're just as much of a bloodsucker as Donald Trump. Moving on.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...