Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Torgo Tuesday!


So today I took the "Which Beatle are You!?" quiz.

Apparently, I'm some unnatural mix of John and Ringo. How does that happen?

Anyway, Torgo took the test too, and the program declared him to be "Pete Best". Wtf!? I didn't even know that was an option. It specifically says "John, Paul, George, or Ringo".

%&^*ing Torgo!

Needless to say, my cloven-hoofed henchman was sorely disappointed; he was hoping to be Paul. He loves "Maxwell's Silver Hammer".

Listens to it all day, in fact.

Makes me nervous.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you know that today is the anniversary of John Reynold's death. I'm sure you miss the goat-kneed, odd-line-delivery genius as much as myself. Poor fella!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...